Nine Organizations Offer Veteran Entrepreneurs Resources
[Tallahassee, FL] – Veterans Florida announced today the statewide partner organizations facilitating the Veterans Florida Entrepreneurship Program for 2022.
Embarc Collective joins eight existing partners; Action Zone, Inc., Domi Station, Florida Association of Veteran-Owned Businesses Space Coast Chapter, Florida Atlantic University, Florida Gulf Coast University, Groundswell Startups, Tampa Bay Wave, and Veterans Entrepreneurship Initiative in providing veteran entrepreneurs with a variety of resources.
Veteran entrepreneurs can take advantage of the wide range of courses, services, and amenities offered by partners across the state at no cost, including startup and growth cohorts, coworking spaces and conference rooms, exclusive workshop admission, veteran networking events, and more.
“The Veterans Florida Entrepreneurship Program served the most veterans in its six-year history last year. Adding Embarc Collective to our statewide network of entrepreneurship partners builds on that success to meet veterans anywhere at every stage of their entrepreneurial journey,” said Veterans Florida Executive Director Joe Marino. “As the state’s largest creator of veteran-owned businesses, Veterans Florida continues to add partners and equip veteran entrepreneurs with the powerful tools and resources that make Florida the preeminent place for veterans to start and grow their businesses.”
Partners and service locations are below:
- Action Zone, Inc. (Tampa, South Florida) – Startup & Growth Cohorts, Virtual Startup Cohorts, Workshops, Networking Events
- Domi Station (Tallahassee) – Workshops, Networking Events, Coworking Spaces
- Embarc Collective (Tampa) – Coworking Spaces
- FAVOB Space Coast Chapter (Cape Canaveral) – Networking Events
- Florida Atlantic University (Boca Raton) – Startup & Growth Cohorts, Workshops, Networking Events, Coworking Spaces
- Florida Gulf Coast University (Fort Myers) – Startup & Growth Cohorts, Workshops, Networking Events
- Groundswell Startups (Melbourne) – Coworking Spaces
- Tampa Bay Wave (Tampa) – Coworking Spaces
- Veterans Entrepreneurship Initiative (Orlando, North Florida) – Startup & Growth Cohorts, Virtual Startup Cohorts, Workshops, Networking Events
The Veterans Florida Entrepreneurship Program has served 2,372 veterans who have opened 504 businesses, hired 744 employees, and generated more than $124 Million in revenue. Participants have received national recognition and numerous awards for their accomplishments.
Veterans interested in enrolling in the Veterans Florida Entrepreneurship Program or have questions about the program can visit veteransflorida.org/entrepreneurship or contact VETS Program Director Jeremy Sinnemaki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Veterans Florida
Veterans Florida is a non-profit created by the State of Florida to help military veterans and their families transition to civilian life and to promote Florida’s status as the nation’s most veteran-friendly state under Florida’s Veterans Employment and Training Services (VETS) Program. Veterans Florida is also the state’s designated DOD SkillBridge assistance organization. Our mission can be summed up in the theme – Your Pursuit. Our Power. – because we recognize military veterans are incredibly focused and will succeed in achieving their personal and professional goals when they take advantage of our tools and resources. Visit veteransflorida.org for more information and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube for updates on veteran opportunities in Florida.